Saturday, November 12, 2005

Hayride!!



So i really should get to bed, its been a long day...but i had to let you all know about my fun evening!! Here we are all dressed up for the Oakwood Bible Chapel first annual Hayride and Hoedown (Caitlin, me, Michelle, and Christine). It was a blast!! Everyone was dressed up, and we had a campfire, then a hayride (complete with a hay fight!...it got Everywhere!!) and then we had chili around the campfire and sang songs. Some people shared their testamonies, and it was so encouraging hearing them be so real. i love hearing stories of how God has taken people and been so faithful to restore lives to Himself. Its just such an amazing thought that God - Creator of the universe - loved me (who am i!) and did everything He could to make a way for me to have a relationship with Him. How cool is it that He would care enough about my life to mold me and teach me and love me! wow! ...

...ok back to the hayride...after chili we went into the Turners horse arena and learned how to sqaredance...with a professional caller and everything!!! lol! It was hilarious!! My group (unfortunately) was left-right deficient which was a problem when all the commands had to do with directions! lol! But it was a blast...and we sort of got it by the end!

Anyway, it was a fabulous night! Good times, Good dancing, Good talks, Good fellowship!

More later! Good night!

10 Comments:

Blogger michelle v said...

hay roomy!
it was a blast! way to chomp down on that donut :p
God Bless,
mv

1:23 p.m.  
Blogger Jessi said...

that's one good lookin' cowgirl!!!
you just need to find a nice ol' cowboy ;)

8:19 p.m.  
Blogger Hilsy said...

yeehaw!! ;)

8:55 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will you teach us how to square dance?
xoxox

11:16 p.m.  
Blogger Hilsy said...

lol...i could try!

11:19 p.m.  
Blogger Joybeth said...

Yay! You have a blog, this makes me excited.

4:13 p.m.  
Blogger -Amy- said...

Your blog looks great! I wish I'd been there for the hay fight! :)

11:23 p.m.  
Blogger Rach B said...

So glad you got a blog... am always wondering how you are. SO thanx for starting one!!
Will try call soon.

8:51 a.m.  
Blogger Jessi said...

5 days since an update????

lousy blogger

8:49 p.m.  
Blogger Jessi said...

NO MORE EXCUSES.............ARE YOU STILL ALIVE???????????

6:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home