Monday, November 06, 2006

and another one for Jessi...;)

there you go my beautiful sister! not only do i do your dishes but i update my blog when you ask me. the only question is, is whether this is a product of my own free will or the fact that i am slowly going crazy! lol

as far as updating goes...things here in Sarnia are going well (yes, even my living situation!). i am enjoying placement and keeping busy with school and all the new friends i have been blessed with! :)
God has been amazingly gracious and faithful! :)
plus i got an incredibly special phone call from Pakistan!! Thanks Matt and Ruth, what a beautiful encouragment you two are!!

until next time....

2 Thessalonians 1:11-12 "To this end also we pray for you always, that our God will count you worthy of your calling, and fulfill every desire for goodnes and the work of faith with power, so that the name of our Lord Jesus will be glorified in you, and you in Him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ."

p.s. Rachel..sorry for not getting back to you sooner...but to get the slides go to www.slide.com and it will bring you step by step through it! aren't they fun! it saves a lot of space!!...love you hon!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh sure, you'll comment on Michelle's blog, but not mine! I see how it is!!! hmph Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks! Are you still coming?

4:09 p.m.  
Blogger michelle v said...

.... thats just cause she loves me more jen, you don't have to be jealous! lol, what a hoot you two are, being the ONLY two who ever comment on my blog! but never mind that, miss ya lots old roomie!
God bless,
mv

8:52 p.m.  
Blogger Hilsy said...

you two crack me up! :) i miss you both!!!
...but now, now no arguing!! ;)
as long as you are still up for having me i would love to come see you!! :)...i will probably call within the week k?
Love you both...give each other a big hug for me! lol :)

11:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home