Sunday, August 13, 2006

summer picture update #3

... long weekend camping trip in my back yard!

...bonfire

...enjoying the snacks?? :)


The Storm!
a storm rocked the stretch of towns along hwy 17, they thought it was a tornado but it was found to be just high winds. it caused a lot of distruction!



...these are just a few of the spots that were hit!


Trip to ABK
...we went to visit Sarah at camp - it was nice to be back there! :) but so much has changed!


...me and Josh! love you buddy! :)


more to come! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Rach B said...

wow Josh is goodlooking...when did that happen? :)
he looks good

5:58 p.m.  
Blogger Rach B said...

hey hilsy when you coming to visit me??

6:01 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hillary, where are you!? I miss you, and I have e-mailed but you ran away or something. E-mail me and maybe I can get your number and we can catch up, I'd love that.

andrea_ywamer@hotmail.com

Andrea

10:04 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home