Thursday, April 13, 2006

do you ever wonder if our sin is ever too much for God to handle?? do you ever wonder if He will just give up on you because you return over and over again to the same things in your life that are so opposite to what you should be a part of?? do you ever get so frustrated with the distance between you and God and wonder why He isn't answering??...and then do you realize you are too stubborn to think maybe its me that isn't answering?? ... just some questions...

beautiful God - Romans 5:6-11

closer to Your throne, i'm crawling
i blew it on my own, but You're calling
welcoming me home, and i wonder
what could You be thinking?

beautiful God, i did not surprise You
or catch Your off guard when i disobeyed You
i know i deserve a life without You
but there Your are with open arms,
beautiful God

deep inside my heart You see
each deceptive part, but Your love me
and i cannot believe Your mercy
and how do You do that?

beautiful God...

oh, Your grace overwhelms me
like a river floods the plains
oh, Your mercy washes over me
i sing, "Holy is Your name!"

beautiful God...

breathe that in....He is God, i am not; He is faithful, i am not...

Romans 5:8-10
"...But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from the wrath of God through Him. For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life..."
*justified - judicially our sins were taken care of
*reconciled - brought back to the place we ought to be at; with God

...just some thoughts...

things here are good. i had a great weekend at Downpour! school is exceptionally busy, but i am enjoying it...and i found out that i am definitly in placement in Sarnia (starting in august)!!!! i am so excited!! - it will be different (right Jess!?lol) but i am really looking forward to it! :)
i have added pictures to my MSN space...check it out :)
anyway, thats all i have to say tonight... goodnight all!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hillary! glad downpour was soo good..i wish i could've gone (had to work!) I miss you and wish I was seeing you again before I go home, but since I won't, this will have to suffice! Hope all is well with school, and miss your laugh and fun times with you!
Happy Belated Easter! Ashley

7:01 p.m.  
Blogger Jessi said...

hey....you should put your cute haircut pics on your blog (or give me your passwords and i will because blogger likes me nya na na na na na :)

9:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home