Monday, February 06, 2006

there and back again!

what a crazy road trip! but oh what fun!! :)
Jen and i drove Michelle and Christine home (Guelph) this weekend and continued our trip all the way up to the (literal!) Great White North (North Bay)! Jen had planned it for a while but it was a bit of a surprize to me (until i guessed it this week..lol). so i got to surprize a few people up there while i visited with family and friends, and Jen got to see the Buchanans (the family she stayed with while she was at school). It was really nice!! But i am exhausted!!
The weather was insane!! almost a foot of snow over-night on sat. so Jake, dad and i had a nice family shovelling time bright and early on sunday morning!



and sunday afternoon some people came for lunch after church... it was fantastic! :)

miss you all already!!

well...all in all it was an amazing trip! Good times and good talks with friends and my family! :)
and another incredible road trip with my Jen! ;)

(this was before the snow storm got really bad!)
and p.s this snow storm lasted pretty much from 30 mins outside North Bay all the way to Chatham...it was so stressful - but Jen did an excellent job of driving and God graciously brought us home safely!
alright...i'm out...i need to get alot of work done tonight and get to bed early!

1 Corinthians 1:3-5 "Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. I thank my God always concerning you for the grace of God which was given you in Christ Jesus, that in everything you were enriched in Him, in all speech and all knowledge..."

6 Comments:

Blogger Jessi said...

i've always loved how you spell 'surprize'....
you're so cute.

jen, thanks for taking care of her. (the paranoid, nutty, partially -insane family was worried about our hillary) make sure you tell me when the next CSI is on and you're just sitting down for supper and I'll call!!

4:04 p.m.  
Blogger Jessi said...

feecsv......

(word verification letters -- but something reminded me of you...and your lab work.....eeeew)

6:49 p.m.  
Blogger Hilsy said...

lol! ewww is right!! :)

7:35 p.m.  
Blogger Rach B said...

hey hilsy
any chance you are going to the KLBC carpenter box conference on the 24 and 25 of feb?
Just wondering cause I am going and wanted to know if you were.
:) glad you have a blog so I can keep up better with you!

8:59 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for being so supportive of me on the drive home...you're a great friend & the best roomie (of 2) EVER!! Love you oodles & oodles!!

11:06 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Hon...I tried to comment on Jen's PJ party blog ...I don't think it worked.
Your toes point in ...so you are in your light blue la senza pj's bottom right...right? ;) And I can almost hear you laughing in those pix!!
And I didn't realize you saw accidents on the way home!!
Tell Jen that when ROLO has pups her decision will be very easy!!
loving you! xoMOM

5:25 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home