Monday, February 13, 2006

Happy 2* th Jessi!!!!!

its my big sister’s birthday today. And i want to wish you, Jessi, the best day ever!
i am very spoiled to have you as a big sister, best friend, and mentor. You have always been there for me – whether it is to comfort me in disappointments (like volleyball!), laugh with me in our goofy times (and there are plenty of those!), or rebuke me in order to make me a better person (i’m so sorry). You are an excellent role model as a friend, wife and mother. And i love that i have been blessed so much in my life by watching you grow, and learn and love.
i have never been strong in expressing things in words (you got those genes!) but i just want you to know much i love and respect you… and how its not just on special days like this that i feel this way!

Have a fantastic day! and year! and don't worry - you are still young! ;)
All my love hon!
*hugs and kisses*,
your little sister! :)



aren't we just adorable! :)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL!!!! :)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For not having the genes, you did quite well.What a beautiful Birthday greeting!
xo Mom
p.s. is Jessi's age a secret?? She' so young!! ;)
xo

12:25 p.m.  
Blogger Jessi said...

I was wondering the same thing, mom!....it's ok, I'm not ashamed to say I'm 26 today.
Thank you Hilsy. I love you to pieces and I think I am lucky to have you....now quit apologizing.

and I agree with mom -- you did gooder with the words, kiddo ;) (made me tear up!)

4:15 p.m.  
Blogger Hilsy said...

lol...success! :) Love you hon! hope your day (and night!) is fabulous!
xoxoxo
p.s.the age thing was just to have some fun!...you are more than a quarter of a century old eh!?

4:37 p.m.  
Blogger Jessi said...

yes....thank you for the reminder of that wonderfully encouraging fact.....i'm going to go for a walk now before my hip starts to cease.


WOWMDWQG!!!!!...word verification is fun to say 3 times fast (to yourself of course - when no one is watching)

4:42 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cease? a hip that ceases would be reduced ...that would be a good thing.
or sieze?
word verification,please.
;)

6:19 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally, I like Jess's mullet in the picture of you & her, Hill...tee hee. Mullet.

9:18 a.m.  
Blogger Jenni said...

Hillary, that was wonderful. I adore your sister to bits. If I was ever to have a sister, I would want our relationship to be what you and Jessica have right now.
Jenni

11:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home