Tuesday, March 28, 2006

my life in fours

So school is back in...yeah!...but i am taking a little break from the work (don't worry it's not a lot!) and am having some fun with this little thing my sister tagged me with!
...and its not that i have been slacking with blogger, it just hasn't been working for me lately! :)

Four jobs I've have had in my life:
1. construction worker (roofing, fencing, decking, etc.)
2. store clerk and house-keeper at a Marina & Campground
3. retail sales rep
4. laundry-girl for my college program

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. My girl
2.That Thing You Do!
3. Aladdin
4. ...do home videos count...??

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1.CSI:Las Vegas
2.Extreme Makeover Home Edition
...thats about all i love to watch...

Four places I have been on vacation:
1.Vancouver, B.C.
2.Connecticut
3. wonderland...lol
4. ??...i think i need an actual vacation! :)

Four web sites I visit daily:
1.hotmail
2.school site
3.blogs & their links...such a distraction! ;)
4. weather network

Four of my favorite foods:
1. anything with chicken
2. ceasar salad
3. fruits
4. cheese

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. having chai in pakistan!
2. reading a book, outside on a sunny warm day, in a field, under a nice big tree... :)
3. maybe just reading a good book anywhere really warm!
4. sleeping

Four friends who you have tagged that you think will respond:
...i don't really know who reads my blog, except those who have already been tagged! :)
so if you read this...
1.Nicole M.
2.Megan M.
3.Michelle V.
4.Amy S.

anyway, i am off to do some work...have an excellent evening! :)
...oh and by the way, i am still trying to get some pics up, but blogger really doesn't like me! lol

Romans 12:1 "Therefore, i urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home! Love you! :) (ps...you can comment on my blog anytime too! ;) )
I can't believe you're going to be gone soon! Boooooo!

3:03 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home