Wednesday, February 28, 2007

everybody needs a picnic!!

So what better to do on a wednesday night but have a picnic in your bedroom!!
(....have i mentioned before how much i love living here!!)

showing off our supper... mmmm!


apparently i was not allowed to show off the supper! lol


here we are!! :)



wow! i love you two! :)..... and we are really not allowed to talk about me moving out! :(



yes, i am alive and well....placement is going well/busy, the house is great! :), fellowship has been sweet, prayers have been challenging, and thinking about the summer (and whatever happens after that) has been a little overwhelming!
But...
This I recall to mind, therefore I have hope. The LORD's lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. "The LORD is my portion," says my soul, "Therefore I have hope in Him." The LORD is good to those who wait for Him, to the person who seeks Him.
Lamentations 3:21-25

4 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

Tim is lucky he didn't get a fistful of partially chewed food stopping you from showing off supper! :)

11:25 p.m.  
Blogger michelle v said...

hey hillary! Looks like you guys are havin' a blast over there - who woulda thunk, a picnic in the bedroom?? sweet I say :) Miss ya lots, drop us a line sum time!
God bless.
michelle v.

6:16 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:47 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UP DATE THIS THING BEFORE I HURT U from ur little brother

12:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home